Hm.
Haze's pretty bad hey?
-
And you can die from all the _____.
For all i care.
-
Heres a brief one.
I had a pretty good lunch yesterday.
Like hey "CHARGE IT ON MY TAB".
Cos i owe jasmin a whole load of monies.
HAHA.
Cannot let it amount to 100 alr. I'll pay tonight!
Okay.
Random.
There's nothing much i can say to people i dont really want to feed issues of my life with.
No la.
I prefer lj.
But nehmind.
I'll still be here.
Allright.
I'll end here.
So thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Ask me out people.
But dont stand me up.
Because you win at some,
and you lose at some as well :)
Friday, October 06, 2006
Previous Posts
- Okay.I didnt want to blog. But i guess i really wa...
- Number 1) Stop thinking youre good when youre not....
- GP.Chemistry.Math.Chinese.Lit (paper1)5papers down...
- SIGH.No time to even stop to think.I've got to jus...
- Oh no.With this new addiction, my results are gonn...
- A moment ago I was searching for this piece of fol...
- Because this is in valerie's blog. And i think it ...
- YGF.No i am nowhere near disappointed.Just like ho...
- Today is the day we celebrate the birth ofMISS LYM...
- Thank you.To whoever i should thank.For whatever y...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home